Schluter Systems - Bonded waterproofing membrane, KERDI, is a pliable sheet-applied bonded waterproof membrane. Unlike traditional waterproofing, KERDI is bonded to the substrate and allows for the direct application of tile using the thin-set method. This prevents moisture from infiltrating the mortar setting bed, thus reducing the risk of leakage, efflorescence, and mold growth in wet areas (e.g., showers, commercial kitchens, etc.).
ARDEX FL - Rapid set, flexible, sanded grout is a high-performance, portland cement-based, polymer-modified grout that provides a smooth finish for floor and wall tile joints. For installations of porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic, mosaic, and most natural stone tiles. Freeze/thaw resistant, stain-resistant, water repellent and naturally resistant to mold and mildew formation, ARDEX FL is also fast setting and can be open to traffic in just 90 minutes. With excellent flexibility and high bonding power, ARDEX FL is ideal for interior and exterior floor, wall and counter top applications, as well as for use in swimming pools with pH balanced water.
- Rapid set - open to traffic in just 90 minutes
- Excellent color consistency
- Use for grout joints from 1/16” to 1/2” (1.5 mm to 12.7 mm)
- Use with porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic and mosaic tile as well as
- most natural stone tiles*
- Ideal for commercial and residential applications including
- swimming pools, showers and kitchens
- No slake time needed
- Stain resistant, water repellent and highly flexible
- No sealer required
- Use for interior or exterior applications
- Available in 35 colors
LATICRETE - Hydro Ban - is a thin, load-bearing waterproofing and anti-fracture membrane that does not require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. LATICRETE Hydro Ban is a single component self-curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane that bonds to a wide variety of substrates including copper, steel, stainless steel and PVC plumbing fixtures.
- Prevents leaks without the use of fabric in fields, coves, corners and around pipe penetrations making the application quicker, reducing labor costs.
- No mixing involved, just open the pail and begin applying.
- Easily Applied with Roller, Brush or Trowel
- Easy to apply, no special techniques involved.
- Bonds Directly to Copper, Steel, Stainless Steel and PVC plumbing fixtures
- No need to use multiple materials around pipe penetrations or drains, one product does it all.
- Allows you to detect the presence of missed areas or foreign particles from the work surroundings.
- When fully cured at 70°F (21°C) or above to an olive green color, LATICRETE Hydro Ban can be flood tested in 24 hours.
- Foot Traffic in 4 – 6 Hours
- Cures quickly allowing for a second coat or tile application.
- Protects substrate from stain-causing mold and mildew growth with antimicrobial product protection.
Infinity Drain - Linear drain systems available in multiple lengths and styles. Infinity Drain offers the only site sizeable linear drain, which allows the channel length and outlet placement to be modified on-site for easy set-up. Infinity Drain linear systems eliminate the traditional center drain that requires pitching the floor in four directions, allowing you to pitch your surface in one direction resulting in no limitation on tile size or slab material. Utilizing low profile channels in conjunction with standard clamp down drains, a versatile linear system will work for shower stalls, pools surrounds, patios, balconies, driveways, and storm drainage, giving an architectural aesthetic and limitless possibilities for your project. For a centrally placed, four-way pitched shower drain, make it truly disappear with the Tile Drain. Incorporate tile or solid surface material for a virtually seamless installation.
- No limitation on tile size or slab material
- Can be placed as threshold or curb
- Meets ADA requirements for handicap shower entry
- No boundaries on design because of drain location
- Outlet can be located anywhere on channel length
- Drains water more efficiently